About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

THE DREAMS

Ive been having these wierd dreams for quite a while now and there usualy about family members .dreams about bad things hapining about them its wierd bu ive been having wierd dreams about them and only them some of them are about spending time with them or.like one tome i had a dream about my cusin visiting my house it is wierd i still miss him but these dreams are like me and him connecting spiritualy its wierd i dont know if this is some kind of sign but what ever it is i hope they dont get hurt like they due in my dreams.my mom says that we are going to go to visit them on christmas that should be fun i dont know about my aunt i had a dream that i was in the car with her with her son and she was driving and she was talking in the phone and was driving and i felt a fialing that i get when some things about to happen its wierd its like my soul tells me wats gonna happen next.so my aunt crashes and were in they f d r and sorounded by water and were on this thick bridge my werst fear is falling into swamp water full of anacondas the water was dark green i didint want to look but i did thats when that feeling hit me and i knew that she was going to crash so i gript the handle and waited.she did crash and she was in the tip of the bridge from falling a little more and id drown so i wasent thinking i just went to they other side of they car opened the door and jumpt out ass the car fell i landed on the edge and worked my way up to the bridge from not falling i couldint save them i was so angry.as i stood still i can hear there screams calling my name and asking me to help them when i couldint all becouse of my fear of snakes and water plus i had to save my self there i stood disapointed at my actions i couldove saved them but it was to late.but i still dont know how much more of this sieng my familys die before me is this a test if it is i will save them even if i have to die for them.

No comments: