About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

trouble

so things arent that great at home i did something that i wasent supose to due i got grounded so i cant due anything my mom doesint understand me and i dont think shes ever even tried its so confusing becouse if im not home she misses me but when im home she treats me like nothing and it pisses me off becouse then wats the point of staying with her doesint she see if she keeps treating me like i dont matter all shes gonna have is 2 children shes gonna be alone but she has to stop before things get worse she thinks im not capable of things but shed be amazed of the sins i can due the things that she thought i could never due if she pushes me more im gonna break my patience is gonna break along with my anger i dont want to hurt her i realy dont but she just keeps pushing me i hope shel leave it behind or ill leave her behind.huever reads this dont take it sireous im just getting my anger out its not true.

1 comment:

llahana188 said...

Hey there...I understand what you're saying and I went through something similar with my mom when I was a teenager. I think it's very hard for mothers to accept the idea that their children are now young adults. She wants to be with you...but she wants the "you" that probably listened to her more and probably had less on his mind. At the same time, I'm sure you recognize that you're not perfect and maybe (when you're ready) you can find a half-way point between showing her that you're a young adult and behaving lovingly/respectfully as you did when you were a kid. Sometimes it takes a couple of years for mother and son to re-make their relationship after the son grows to be a teenager. Anyway, please feel free to talk to me more about this Mr. Ariza...I want to be there for you.

P.S. can you please change your curse word to s**t