About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

punishment

my mom has grounded me for stuff not telling u wat but she will give me all my stuff and give back my priveleges on the 8th next month i cant go out side i cant use the computer or play ps3 or watch tv i have 2 stay alone in my room all day and cant due anything except let my friends come 2 my house other than that i cant even see my girl friend on saturdays or sundays and those are the only days that i get to see her so i cant see her for a month and a half not even talk 2 her that sucks for both of us why does this kind of thing have to happen to me now it blows im gonna miss her but i take this punishment more like a challenge man versus wild so yeah ill see how it goes not thincking of her is gonna be hard but its gonna be a challenge but im willing to due it hope i can survive.

No comments: