About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, September 25, 2009

vacation

ive been realy stressed out lately and i dont no what too due about it anymore like i have soo many problems right now with my girl friend too much stress i need a vacation sireously i due im so freaking stresses i have some white hairs on the back of my head from the damn stress awwww!!!!! i hate it shes just stressin me and i hate it i need a vacation bottom line if i dont go on a vacation im going to snap im going to loose it i want to go to L.A i no ill relax over there for sure hopefully ill go.....hopefully.

3 comments:

lahana said...

Mrs. Filep was telling me how mellow and spiritual you were when you first got back from California. I could see why you miss it. Why don't you break up with this girl?

Funiie Chikk said...

ehh
wish you the best of luck with things

ds188 said...

ehhh ... wow wonder why things are this way hopee things go well for you and you that vacation and comment backk thnkx


^{{DeSiiRee wuss h3r3 x3 }}^