About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Thursday, January 14, 2010

good times

ive been noticing a change well lets call it a chain reaction its wierd like im having good days in my life then something at a certain time in my life has to go wrong i hate it then i have bad days then good days well its normal and you cant always have good days.But i want to find a way to make that possible to have good days and a happy life although it may be impossible i want to to at least try.but well right now in my life things are going good and my birth day is coming up im excited i cant wait lol im going to be fifteen lol.my dad said he was gonna give me ALOT of money! to shop aand stuff i love shoping i dont know why like its so addictive i love shoping i due it every week lol.but what i realy want for my birth day is a nintendo wii lol i realy dnt need clothes but 15 t shirts and 7 pears of jeans wont hurt if i still have left over money lol things are great dads working hard has two jobs and is getting paid good and im doing better in school my mom is ok and non stressed finally and well yea things are good.finally hope fully it will stay that way....

1 comment:

lahana said...

I'm really glad that things are going well overall. As far as good days and bad days...I think it's all in how you look at it. Even on "bad" days there's good things that happen. If you can use your energy to focus on those good things and not obsess about the bad, maybe you can remove the word "bad day" altogether.