About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Thursday, January 21, 2010

so board with life

i don know my life LIFE is boring i need to feel again but nothing seems to work but deep inside i know that they only thing that can give my life some fun in it is.SKATE BOARDING its they only way out from this dark hole it feels good when you land a trick just going fast gives you a rush but i need that rush orelse im never going to be happy and right now skateboardings my only option.

1 comment:

lahana said...

Sometimes it is only one thing that makes us truly happy in life. I'm glad you have something...some people feel empty with nothing to save them. I have a feeling that you'll always find something to keep you happy...if not skating, then something else that gets you feeling free...