About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

why.....

its just soo stressfull how i cant find what i want i just get hurt everyday i dont know how much of this i can take i get let down ,hurt,betrayed, i dont know anymore i feel soo bad everyday i can never be happy if there is something caled a good day please god just let me have one i wish i could drift disapear into my own world but sadly i cant i try to i close my eyes and hope that when i open them im somewhere where im happy but i open them and all i see is this place called home but through my eyes.its not a home....its a jail a depressing jail i feel inprisoned like i cant get out i try to get out but i cant it sometimes hurts and te stress makes me panic and its too much to take in i cant breath and i start turnining blue and my heart starts squeezing and i cant breath i cant move when i try too it hurts even more it feels like im dying and i get flash backs of when i was little and happy but as i stare at the cieling i lay on the floor and look at the ceiling and stay currled up trying to take deep breaths to calm my heart down but it helps soo little but i try to relax so i can stay alive but i dont know how much i can take....

1 comment:

Luna Marie ❤️ said...

Welcome to my world. You just took some of the words right out of my mind. It really isn't fair how we feel like this. It is not cool. But, try to stick it to the end like me.....