About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

daddy...

I know you tried...i know you tried so hard to make us happy but i guess the saying things never last forever is true....because i...lost you and i was left...alone when you look at me now its like you dont recognize me. But how could you when you were in that dark place mommy put you in...it hurt me as much as it hurt you when you look at me you smile the things i due amaze you. And in my eyes there not such big,fancy,important things but you cherish me and what i do you give me everything i want and everything i disserve you give me all the love in the world and beleave me when i say you always loved me you never gave up. I feel like youv given me everything and it kills me because ...what have i gave you...you say i dont need to give you anything but in my eyes what i have hidden deep inside my heart ill give you...i think we both have been through alott i dont know what its like to be in jail but in my world when you left it felt like...hell so ill take us somewhere we have never been ...heaven.

1 comment:

lahana said...

This is a deeply moving letter. I hope your father reads it some day. You should keep writing to him...there must be so much pain and love for him inside of you.