About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i need you...

I hate growing up honestly i hate being 15 i hate the fact that life is so hard i just want to feel like i did when i was 7 ...FREE!!! i want to feel happy again honestly i due i just want to be happy i want to smile. I want to have something to look forward too when i wake up not wake up to another boring useless day of dreams fading i just hate the agony im always so paranoid i wish someone can come into my life and make it all better i need a best friend i guess nobody can due things on thier own because when i think of a special someone. He can never be replaced ive said it before and ill say it again ...kevin...hes like they only one that can make everything better i miss lauphing i miss him bieng by my side and me by his i miss how he made each and every day the ...best day...of my....life. What kills me the most is that we got separated ...by fate i wish he was still by my side i hate this...all ...kevin...please...come back
....i need you...things are falling apart

No comments: