About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Thursday, December 2, 2010

straining the melody of my voice

i listen and listen to diffrent singers but when i discovered bring me the horizon there was a dream that grew in my heart not only did oliver sykes make some of the best rock music ever heard. He also inspired me to stop giving up to stop crying and just get the f***!!! up off the ground and stand up and scream my pain,tears,fears,everything away...I wanted to express my feelings with music like oli does and now im practicing and practicing and im getting closer to my dream hopefully one day i will be as good as oli sykes...my throat hurts...lol

thank you,
oli sykes

1 comment:

lahana said...

...when you're ready, let me know and we can record it...