About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

early

Im skateboarding then when i get back home i get a phone call its my dad he says hi and how i am doing we talk for a while then he ...drops a bomb on me. He tells me hes leaving i ask where and he says california im standing there in shock im happy, yet sad im happy for him and how hes gonna get too see his mom and dad which is my grandpa and my grandma and his sister and brothers which are my aunt,uncles he said he wanted to leave because he was unhappy in new york i guess same reasons as myne i cant get mad if thats going to make him happy then i think he should go just relax and take some time off thing is...hes staying and thats what makes me sad because im not gonna be able to see him for a while. But i guess ill see him later then wish i could go with him but sadly i cant im gonna miss him...alott. I just got good yet bad news ...thats life.

1 comment:

lahana said...

Sorry Henry...that's a big deal no matter how you slice it. When is he leaving? How often do you go to California?