About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Break-in: boyfriend’s Story

im sorry ...it was wrong for going into your account i should have had more trust in you im so truely sorry...i was wrong i was a fool i was wrong...please forgive me im sorry...i wont due it anymore i learned my lesson it wont happen anymore ...i dont want to loose you you mean the world too me sweety please understand. I cant live without you i need you in my life without you i think i would die because not bieng beside you is enouph to leave me breathless in death i cant breath when your not with me i need you like i need a heart to be alive....i feel dead when your not by my side you are the air i breath you are the sun light shining upon my face you keep me warm you are the sky and i am the horizon together we make the world look like a better place. The world is a horrible place because its going to be impossible to be on it without....you....
...im sorry

No comments: