About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

feel diffrent

I cant help to feel that since yesterday ....i feel...diffrent not only did this kind women cut my hair she in a strange way ...changed my life i feel like i can see things more clearly like i see the light. Yea people lauphed but in they end they were just kidding i dont realy care what they say im they one hue choose too cut my hair i like it the lady that made all of it happen her name is carol she is very sweet, down to earth, beautiful, funny and nice we are basically friends now. I thanked her for the hair cut by texting her she responded and said i was so sweet lol im glad i met her other wise i would not feel the way i due today great lol.




.... thank you carol,
sincerely; henri ariza

No comments: