About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ipod touch

they should make the ipod touch water proof i mean some times when you hold it too long it starts to freez becouse of the sweat it makes it sweat from the inside ad it makes it frez and that sucks that hapend to me and now it doesint want to work when i try to turn it on it doesint want to so e and my mom are going to get a new one saturday its always good to get a waranty on every thing you get i did and it only costs 30 dollers man im glad i got a warenty.

2 comments:

lahana said...

...maybe all you need is a good case for it?

spid3r said...

i kinda noticed that i need a better case plastic is kinda not my thing so i bought my ipod a case thats soft and in the back it holds your ear phones 4 u so i thinck thats cool but thanks for the edvice.