About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Thursday, January 8, 2009

my dream

i was in the hall way when i looked around and noticed that i was in my old apartment and i was on the second floor and i live on the 3 floor and i noticed this noice and i knew what was coming i ws frightning as i aproach the third floor the faster i go the faster the foot steps were coming so i rushed to the door i knockt and kickt but they would not open nobody was home so i try to look for a place to run i could go up but the noise was coming from both ways so i didint know which way to go so i stayed in one place and waited my painfull terifiying death its not the first time ive been killed by her then it hit me so i closed my eyes and tried to wake up then i saw her so i tried to wake up quick she started coming at me i couldint breath then she started grabing me and started eating my face and she was ripping my mouth of my face then i fell to the floor and i watched her look at me and walk away then every thing goes blanc and i wake up in disapointmint becouse i couldint get away.

2 comments:

lahana said...

My goodness...that was an INTENSE dream. Do you have any thoughts about what it may mean? Do you ever feel (in real life) like something bad is going to happen to you no matter what you do?

Well I'm glad you woke up before she killed you :)

spid3r said...

it was pretty intense i dont thinck it means any thing but if they did iwouldint be here right now.