About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ME

well nothing much about me im kind quiet at times im not perfect but then again no one is soo yea im mexican i have brown eyes and i like to skateboard and play soccer i guess and id like to due other sports like skating and snowboarding and bmx i like to due extreme sports i just like them and im not rude or a jerk i can be nice but u have to be nice to me if u want me to be nice to you uhh i stress out alot things with parents, girlfriend problems and i guess everything bothers me i to relax alot wat relaxes me is skateboarding or when its raining to ust sit and watch the rain fall it calms me down the sound of water falling splashing on to the floor sometimes i think too much way too much that i stress my self out alot by tinking and i due it to myself soo its like way? lol but yea places i want to go would be california and arkansas and the rain forests y becouse it rains hard and nature bieng surounded by nature nothing but nature calms me down alot too my life right now is boring i no its always going to be boring sometimes its fun like for 3 minuetes then back too boring i hate my ife its so boring i wish i can do something not fun not crazy but extreme something that would realy put some life in me something that is soo extreme it just takes me out of my life and completely changes it i wish it was like that thats y i skateboard i work out becouse i have too i have a heart condission that if im too unhealthy i catch panicattacks and can cause too death well thats about it lol.

2 comments:

lahana said...

Thanks for that honest portrait of yourself. You really are quite a good writer (you'd be even better if you used some punctuation!). Anyhow, Mr. Ariza, the way I see it is you are a deep THINKER. Many people don't take time to dig down deep inside of themselves and don't look for the big answers in life. You do. It's a powerful skill, but also one that can be frustrating and depressing. Hopefully, through your talented writing, you'll be able to let off a little steam (that's how many authors begin their careers!)

Funiie Chikk said...

interesting......
comment on my blog please...