About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, September 11, 2009

my summer

well cant say much about that lol but well my summer was kinda good at times then it would have sad moments depressing times and why well its ll becouse of her my girl friend she well she made my summer sad and depressing i would wait for her i would try too love her and hope to get love back but she didint give me any instead she ignored me at times she rather spend time with my cuzin then me even when were alone soo it just pisses me off and hurts me bad but ehh once school strted things changed i havent talked to her ive ignored her calls every time when things are ok she ignores me and stuff but when things are bad between me and her she magically loves me and stuff so im like well i want too be loved and she only loves me when we fight wat the heck is that seriously whats wrong with her gosh she just doesint get me understands me or i dont no not talking to hers cool with me becouse i feel better im spending more time with my friends and im having fun and im enjoying life my life for once in a life time so yeah to brake it down my summer was realy crappy becouse of her i dont think hers was but hey i dont care ama be happy due my work and try my hardest next summer is gonna be a good one well lets hope it will.

1 comment:

lahana said...

...some girls love to play games with your mind. It's all about power...they love to see you get desperate for them. Sounds like you did the right thing by walking away from it. If your cousin isn't smart enough to avoid her, that's his problem. Maybe in a couple of years, she'll realize that relationships are more fun when you can trust eachother.