About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Thursday, November 19, 2009

best cuzins

wow my cuzins there awsome i love them like wow there like brothers too me there the best first awsome cuzin is kevin hes funny crazy quiet but dnt get him mad cuz he does no how to fight he almost fought with my cuzin alex not cool but oh well kevins the best then theres trini hes awsome hes calm cool and i look up to him hes my bog brother he has alot of money he works hard and at the end of the day hes calm and cool hes never stressed or mad or anythinhg hes soo awsome i kinda want to be like him even though bieng a players something i dont want to be i dnt treat women like that but hes still awsome.then theres trinis brother miguel hes cool too there both around 18 or 16 i dnt noe lol but hes cool hes mad funny and makes me lauph all the time like hes not funny hes halerious hes soo funny he made me cry lol but hes funny cool and strong like trini but icant tel hues stronger they both have six packs there ripped lol there both cool then there little brother ema hes cool too hes 8 hes funny hes retarded sometimes he does dumb stuff its funny he did party boy to some guy in the street it was funny as heck lol but i love all my brothers there the best i dont noe what id due without them.

2 comments:

lahana said...

How often do you get to see them? Do you think they'd be into following your blog?

spid3r said...

they probably would.