About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

everything right now

well everything right now is going great things are okay but i cant help but to notice or wonder that why cant my life be a little bit more exciting then it is boring and normal i want something more fun in my life like well i kinda was having something in mind like hanging out with friends after school even though i already do that like i want to go skateboard or to go see stores well nobody is stooping me from doing these things its just that.its this area i live in its so depressing like i want to live somewhere where i can go out side hangout without me being afraid of getting stab to death or something like that like seriously like cant i live in a better naighborhood well i don't know but im leaving to california becouse its perfect over there its the perfect place for me to be happy in i have a great naighborhood and every,things great its always sunny over there its great (: but i need to pass this grade to go so im going to try my heart out so i can be happy becouse nothing comes easy you either have to work hard for it or your just lucky well i kinda am lucky but this time i have to try hard and i will...

2 comments:

llahana188 said...

I hear you. It sucks to be in a neighborhood where you feel unsafe and that offers no good shopping or entertainment. No worries, in a few years you'll get to choose your own neighborhood...now you know, you'd rather live in a small place in a good neighborhood, than a big place in a crappy neighborhood. I know I had to make that choice...

ds188 said...

i can totally connect to you, i feel the same way. good post comment back dez188.blogspot.com