About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

relationships

well what can i tell you sometimes having a girl friend is bad sometimes its good for me having a girl friend i think its good becouse im the kind of person that wants too care for someone and love someone i want them to return the ove back too love me too make me happy but sometimes that someone can hurt your feelings by saying something thats soo small and makes you soo hurt and sad this has happened too me alot when someone says they love you but the next day she treats you like nothing trash she disapoints you makes you miserable then you wonder why cant things ever go right or why does this always happen too me why due i get hurt by  stupid words that come out of her mouth that are soo inocent and small and hurtfull when my feelings get hurt i just fall apart i cant see right i get soo depressed and i feel like crying and i start too burn up inside and i want too make it go away but i cant and it sucks well guess what happened today the same stuff that i just talked about i got my feelings hurt i dont want this anymore if this person realy cared shed make me feel better talk to me about the problem so we can risolve the problem but sometimes that kind of person the sweet kind so caring person is soo hard too find and if that person keeps hurting me then im sorry but i just dont want too get hurt anymore and i no theres someone else out there that can make me happyer then you ever can soo im sorry but i cant due this anymore when i get hurt i fall apart.

1 comment:

Funiie Chikk said...

This is a very interesting and fascinating post.it seems like this person is hurting you by accident though...
... but whatever...i guess