About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Monday, November 9, 2009

style

well i dont know if you have seen me when i was in 6th grade in p.s 188 but i looked bad realy bad like i would wear baggy clothse it looked soo bad and the thing that bothered me is that i thought i looked good but i didint now i know.Why people would stare at me and look at me all wierd and i would start to wonder why they look at me funny well i found the answer it was the way i dressed and my look my apperance i looked soo bad its not even funny, well it kinda is but whatever lol but then one day my cuzin introduced me to skiney jeans that day i started looking diffrent and going into the style more.Then i cut my hair becouse it looked bad and i used hair gell i threw that stuff away and made my hair short and kinda rockish kinda look and i started buying more clothse that was more into the style i bought skiny jeans and tight t,shirts and stuff that was basically tight and colorfull and casual   and i changed more then i thought i would i changed my look but most surprising i changed myself i went from mest up, bad looking, sad, too ok looking ,calm,happy and i started bieng more nicer too people.surprisingly enough even i started feeling more comfturble in my own body bieng myself bieng someone people can trust being ok ok to hang out with making good friends bieng a good person i changed and i like who ive become im happy bieng myself and i wouldint change for nothing.

2 comments:

llahana188 said...

I'm glad your transformation has made you happier and more confident. I noticed you changed your style and I think it reflects your personality better. What do you think you'll be wearing 5 years from now?

spid3r said...

watever style comes my way as long as its casual lol i dont want too look wierd lol