About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, December 4, 2009

life

life is kinda good i guess when i just thought things were going horrible they actualy turned up good my dad called me and he told me how i was and how he got me my christmas present already he said it was 300$ and i was thinking what did he get me!!! i dont know but for it to be 300$ is wowsers lol but.he said i was going to like it soo much and that just kinda got me thinking through the rest of the day im glad he called and made things better.then...i decided to write to my best friend bregan that i havent talked to in a long time i just realy needed someone to talk to realy badly and i missed her so i senther a message on myspace and i sighned off when i least expected it i got a message that says i got a message in my myspace inbox so i checked it out and it was bregan surprised as i was she said hi i missed you too we should talk and catch up with a smily face at the end of her paragraph but she always does that then i wrote yea we should and i gave her my number and she gave me hers and i said hey ill call you tomarrow and she said yea with a smily face again but she always does that lol then i guess that realy made my day i cant wait to talk to her again and see my dad i missed them both and i realy want to see them so things are ok now (: .

1 comment:

llahana188 said...

...you never said what you think the present will be! A new skateboard? A gaming console? A laptop?

Did you call Bregan yet? What's changed in her life since you last spoke? How long has it been?