About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Saturday, December 5, 2009

memorys

i remember when i would hangout with my uncle and we would have soo much fun and i would make the whole family lauph and my uncles friends gosh they would tell me that im soo funny and hold me and tell me they love me then inside of me i would feel a small light in my heart grow bigger and BIGGER!! and my heart would make me see things in the best ways that could be seen through the naked eye i was soo happy in california i had the bestest friends they were like brothers but i never told them that if i could go back now i would tell them how much they mean to me and how they truely are like brothers to me and how much i love them god i miss them and i miss working at the taco van sounds cheesy but i dont care what you think :p it would be so fun and i would actualy have a good time and my grandfather would pay me like 50 bucks and i would be breath less but happy becouse i urned it and i earned the thought that he doesint think im a hard worker but that i am a hard worker and i get the job done and i try my heart out i miss the partys the lauphing the getting together at random times,days and just going to the back yard and lauphing partying and having a good time i miss the sunny weekends alone just waking up slipping on my shoes grabbing my skateboard and just blowing the stress away and just skateboarding in peace and lonely ness but i wouldint care it would be the best just to get out and relax by skateboarding having fun and just having a good weekend by skating with friends or just alone i miss going to jack in the box at like freaking 12:00 pm at night just to eat lol i know were crazy but it wouldint even be dangerous becouse of how of a good naighborhood i live in its great no violence no nothing but i guess some naighbors were scared bucouse my uncles are well were gang members and well still kinda look like gang members lol but na there good people you just have to get to no them there actualy pretty awsome there like brothers too me i miss everything i miss it all i wish i could leave over there right now...

1 comment:

llahana188 said...

Great post. You really took your readers into your world. California does have a way of grabbing people and not letting go. I know I miss it. Some days more than others...New York has a lot to offer and I'm sure when you finally end up in California you'll write a blog post full of happy memories of NYC too :) At least I hope so.