About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

strength

well my heart got broken and i was depressed but for a week and well shes dead to me soo im moving on she was holding me back from persuing my dreams to going to california or going places that i can accomplish things more possibilitys more dreams more things,goals and now well its over she broke me but i still have my pride my honor and thank goodness ME i still have me and well im becoming more of that person i wanted to be its great (: it gows to show i dont need her.i can finally due what i want im free and i feel great and shes out of the way soo once i pass grade im off to persue my education be happy and keep going with my dream of bieng a skateboarder or a chef or a singer in a band i dont know i always thought i could do it well i can and well wouldint hurt to try right? lol dnt answer that but i mean im ok now but im still kinda sad how i still have i think six or more months till school ends and i cant take it i dont think i cant wait i just want to leave soo badly but ill wait to be honest i just want to buy the ticket and leave realy i do but i cant but its just puts me to tears and sadness and well they only thing that keeps me beleaving or alive is the thought of how happy id be over there with my family over there with my grandma and grandpa and aunt and uncles i miss them soo much i love them soo much they are keeping me alive there the reason im trying hard in school to pass so i can leave im leaving and im going to be happy and im not looking back and no ones going to take this away from me.

No comments: