About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

that girl

i love you i kiss you i tell you i love you and you look at me and say it to my ears and the words swim in my head down to my heart and it grows warm and big about to burst with the love i want to show you give to you but then you leave me and break our future our plans our daughter and well us and my heart you filthy thief i hate you im not going over there anymore im sorry i dont just want to be friends with you i want to love you but you took my heart crushed it and i grabed it just in time to save it i saved my heart from tearing in half as the love pours out of my heart half ripped i pick it up and with no regret pour your memorys your kisses and love and you out until my hearts left with nothing except the new me and i thank you for letting me go it was kind of a good thing although i hate you i never want to see you again i cut off every single connection to you im sorry but your never gonna hear from me again you filthy thief i hope you have a great life but i know no other man can love you like i did and if they could then wow good for you i hate you dispize you i dont regret bieng with you becouse you made me into some one nice kind loving caring and i thank you but you remained horrible jelous becouse i loved other girls as not friends but family sisters and you got jelous and you kept a little ball of hatred in you against me and it grew and grew till you became this horrible ugly thing of a moster inside your body you lied to me and broke my heart but im ok and you no what its your loss you always did make stupid choices and well you were imature and i wasent soo it doesint matter bye forever...

2 comments:

lahana said...

You really capture your mixed emotions well. Love, pain, anger, desire, hate. Very intense.

mbetances188 said...

Yah, you would write a post like that wouldn't you. but i thought it was really deep and nice.i sounds so really great job oh and um wha does