About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Thursday, December 3, 2009

thoughts...

well last night i was trying to go to sleep but i couldint i tried so hard but i couldint so many thoughts were racing through my mind it was unbeleaveable i just couldint sleep i was thinking soo much about how my life is soo boring and how it could be better but it isint it made me so damn sad like wow i just want to get out of here so badly i just want to leave... like why are things soo hard its not fare but what can i realy due so at 10:00 to 12:00 i thought about my life and how i can possibly want it to be easy and calm and fun but i just couldint think it through until finaly i said you no what im just going to live my life what ever comes my way ill just deal with it then i fell asleep hopefully things will get better though...

No comments: