About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, January 8, 2010

...

why is it that i cant quite make her happy i dont know why i feel like she disserves someone more better then me someone hue can have fun with her thats always gonna be by her side and love her well i hope she finds that guy cuz i dnt think i can please her and well its killing me how i cant.i cant take this anymore i feel so bad and sad when she walks up to me and she looks at me and says lets play but i kinda dont feel like it like i rather sit and thinik about stuff then play some dumb 4th grader game like im sorry but i kinda just feel like sitting down and thinking im sorry...and she leaves rolling her eyes and sighs and im sitting there with a frown on my face and my hearts tearing up inside feels like spiked black chains around my heart are crushing it and getting tighter around my heart tering the skin and piercing the very skin my heart has spilling the blood leaving me in pain and my feelings are in soo much pain i feel like walking out and just leaving im sorry...

No comments: