About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Thursday, April 8, 2010

lies

its like everybody that was so close to me have let go well not everyone but some of them i just cant beleave this ...you lied to me and you said we were gonna be ok i didint due anything wrong i know i didint but that doesint give you the right to ignore me you dont even say hi anymore......i was on the floor knee hurting like hell it still hurts but you didint even say hi or anything i guess were not ok ....im tierd of these lies my own dad left me a few monhs ago he lied to me and i miss him but he lied to me and treated me wrong i thought he was never going act like that with me but i guess i dont know my dad like i thought i did he lied....and know my best friend lied to me....and now you especialy you why you of all people i cant beleave this.....i just cant...your making my heart hurt and im scared of dying but its like the more you hurt me the closer i get to death  my heart hurts,cant breath,cant move,cant feel,......cant stay calm im scared you .........lied to me..

1 comment:

lahana said...

I'm so sorry to hear all that pain in your post. It's hard to trust people in life and it is such a rude awakening when those we choose to trust disappoint us. Most people find it hard to look beyond their own happiness...once in a while you will find people who genuinely care for your needs...I hope you find more of them...you deserve it.