About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Thursday, April 15, 2010

tech issues

1.images and information that is ok to post is like things uou due for fun like ur hobbys and ur favorite things to due.pictures of your friends and eople that you love they cant be perverted or bad.perverted pics arent ok to post nude,ur adress,phone number,ur current locations.

2.one time on myspace i put a picture of a big lollipop in my mouth and got alot of inapropriate comments.my dad has me a friend in myspace and i got in trouble for having the picture by my dad and got punished.

3.there isint theres always a way to get something or find it once its on the internet its public and everyone can see it.

4.you can post alott of things pics of you playing beer pong people can check ur info if u have a blog and they can see hue u are or what kinda person you are and yea.

No comments: