About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Monday, September 20, 2010

me...

As if poetry isint changing me enouph already i cant help but too be more quiet at times its astonishing really its just well ive been through so much lately .

....whats there more to say

And in all honesty what due you really want to here from me you walk up to me asking me questions but really honestly my answers gonna be something short and simple nothing much t say really i guess im just tierd of talking alott i rather due more things then talk. yes im still going to talk to anyone lol im just saying not as much as i use to cuz well thers nothing much to say and actions speak louder then words i cant realy help it well i can but i guess i kinda want this lol its nothing bad just i dont know i guess maturity ,puberty lol that doesint mean im not gonna have a fun side to myself though lol

1 comment:

lahana said...

If I had to choose between someone who said all the right things, but did very little and someone who said few words, but whose actions were loving...I'd choose the second.