About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, September 17, 2010

poems

funny how i changed from one person too a whole other i dont know how or why but i like this side of me but poetry is something im loving its most expresingly of my feelings its amazing how putting my feelings in a rhyming and sensitive joyful story.expressing my feelings is one of the most important things in my life if i bottle them up it leads to something bad so i express them with poetry hopefully people will love them some already due it changed me im more joyful and calm more outgoing ,free maybe even something better but i havent had the time to think about it ive been too busy expressing it.

1 comment:

llahana188 said...

I'm so happy to hear it! You actually look much happier this year :) Keep blogging and writing poetry...you're very talented.