About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Monday, September 13, 2010

truths and a lie


This summer i went to arkansa i saw my brother kevin we had a fun time for two and a half weeks we went to the pool,i learned how to drive,met new people ,and hungout with family saying my goodbyes was hard becouse hes they only one i rely on in life ill see you again one day brother.











Home bored i grabbed my skateboard and went outside i skated the streets. It was hot and sunny i practiced tricks and jumped some curves as i sit on my skateboard too rest i wonder about how things in life are and how beautiful life is and how theres much more too life then just ...bieng sad. Then i stop for a second and realize i dont feel like myself i feel diffrent i smile as i grab my board and skate away.













Sometimes things are not what you you think they are or what you beleave they are. To be lied too through out your life ....living a lie its a horrible and painfull feeling something that can hurt someone so deeply its scary becouse you can almost feel it like a knife to the heart ...

1 comment:

llahana188 said...

Jeesh, were any of those lies? They all sounded pretty realistic! I'm guessing the lie is that you went to Arkansas?