About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Monday, October 25, 2010

changed my life forever

i was hanging out with my brother fluffy and friends one of my friends took me to there school. The sk8 park was right next to the school it had one ramp, rails , stands, tables it was like 2 basketball courts long it was pretty decent i guess lol my friends were a little scared to try it out but i went for it it was fun i felt the adrenalin it felt good i felt happy for the first time in a long time. I guess i just needed to find something that use to make me happy, relaxed, to get my mind off things it felt good sk8ing i remember what that kid told me in cali when i got off my board with my friends. We just arrived to the park drive in front of wallgreens the kid looked 18 with his friend they were doing kick flips, heel flips ,laser flips, it was crazy. As he fell trying to land a kick flip he sat down with his friend he looked frusterated, hurt,tierd i can see the frustration in his eyes he looked at me and my friends with a tierd angry look and as we walked closer with our boards in our hands he said to me tierd, sweaty, frusterated he said....dont stop sk8ing i said ...what? scared ...motionless. He looked at me with his friend and said it louder ....DONT STOP SK8ING! and suddenly a insperation inside me exploded in my heart i nodded ok....and got on my sk8board and me and my friends sk8ted our hearts out till we got home that day that kid ....thank you that day changed my life forever ...thanks ....


...dont stop skating

1 comment:

lahana said...

...inspiring story...felt like I was there.