About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Monday, October 25, 2010

my life

well what can i say .... nothing much to say honestly i ran out of words im breathless, .....well due you realy wanna know how my life is right now...well...i lost allot of things realy my heart, my mind, myself but then became someone better. i think the world is funny my ancestors talk of how you have to be good to go to heaven do good things and good things will happen too you i deffinetly know thats true well both are true realy i just sometimes theres a point in life were it willbring you to your knees you will bleed you will cry. I felt alott of pain in life phisical pain but i just i dont know all i can due is take out each and every knife in my body find the key to the big doors crawling bleeding crying when i find the key ...open the doors and crawl out of that place till im on the grass sun shineng on my face just knowing im ok...

1 comment:

ds188 said...

wow, good poem or open minded post. i really enjoyed reading it, it honestly says alot. good job lol
comment back!
desiree<3