About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, October 29, 2010

missing...you...

We grew up together same birth day, same age, same thoughts things were great it was amazing mostly fun nothing but fun thats all we did just have fun it was impossible to be bored you put the biggest smile on my face you had me lauphing till i was on the floor begging you to stop. Then you would drop next to me and just lauph at me lol it was funny i never lauphed so hard in my life or felt happyer realy i miss those days i miss playing video games with you, i miss lauphing with you, i miss you kicking my butt sometimes. But things happen for a reason i guess, i just wish you never left im proud to call you my brother no one can ever take your place you will always be number 1 in my head your far away but ill always reach you were inseprible...things are okay im fine. I wish you were here though things would be different in every...way i remember when we would race to the top of the hill in central park sometimes you win sometimes i do but strangely enouph we were always tide in everything we couldint be better then one another we were equal. In all honesty when you left you took a piece of me and i took a piece of you thats why im so calm i guess you would always be calm i would be hyper allot now its only sometimes im ok with that though at least i have a piece of you in my heart i love you kevin ...my brother

till then...take care...(crying)

No comments: