About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Monday, January 31, 2011

the nike sbs that got away ).:

So im on my way to blades and its awsome just rocking out to my ipod and enjoying the beautiful weather so i walk in blades and i see all my skater buddies i say sup they say sup i walk up to the nike sb section. So many choices they dont look that good i was looking at one pair of shoes but i already had them i dont like getting the same pair of shoes so i saw these blue blazers i liked them. And they were 2010 series so i said ok there sick ill get them and as i walk to the counter i see these black and orenge and there on sale for like 40$ i was like .....DUDE!!!. I started freaking out they looked so sick i asked if they had size 8 and a half he said....nope last size is 6. i was petrafied so i just left with the blue blazzers i was so bummed out but at least i got new pair lol.

No comments: