About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

secret spot..

Sometimes you want to due things that can change the way you think of the world around you i find it realy interesting how i look at a spot a nice lonely, deserted, dark but a little bit of light spot and just think hey a drum set would fit nicely in that spot or guitar maybe a piano. Maybe in my spare time in school instead of doing nothing i can go in that spot by myself and play some music or learn how to use these instruments its not such a bad idea. But i keep thinking how am i gonna make it happen i realy want to having some alone time making music the kind that i like rock music would be an awesome idea. How can i have the auditorium to myself? with nobody there just me alone nobody bothering just me making music in peace i realy want to make this happen i hope the school lets me.

No comments: