About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

crazy week

this week has been wierd and fun lol i partyed allot it was sick i went to the movies, spent time with family and saw my father hes ok but its funny how we have the same problems. Well i dont know but im done with my problems i guess i finally knocked sence into my head i never thought i would see the day that i would move on and stop living in the past but i guess you just have to be patient im ok things are finally calm and ok. I dont know why i could not see it sooner...but im good just have to due my work pass and then ill see what happens next cant wait for this summer.

1 comment:

lahana said...

If it's not too personal...what kind of problems do you and your dad share?