About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, February 18, 2011

whats going to happen too me

I wonder what im gonna be like in the future i have a feeling im still gonna go with the sk8r/rock star look and my hairs still going too be long but look wayyy better...like oliver skyes (: i wish! i hope! will i have piercings?. If so SNAKE BITES!!! two each side of my bottom lip color black! i like the color black no color can beat how crual and pain full the color black is my favorite color hmm...i have a feeling im going to be skateboarding alott! like ryan scheckler or tony hawk or ama be realy good at my guitar that i might start a band why not! im going too be very stoked if so! lol. It has too be one of those two rockstar or sk8r orr chef just like my dad im not going to have a crappy job i want too due something i like something fun something that interests me theres soo many possibilitys i dont know where to start lol.

1 comment:

lahana said...

How about a film maker? You should borrow a Flip Camera and see what you come up with...