About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, February 18, 2011

cloudy

I feel like im in a cloudy cloudy place and i just cant find my way out like its really dark and cold and all i can due is keep and keep running up shiny clear floating stairs there in a round pattern leading more into the dark sky and i keep and keep and keep keep running sometimes walk and then just till im tierd slowly keep going up and up the stairs. They surprising thing is i never stop....im killing myself just still going i ask myself i should take a break but i push myself to keep going im suffering and im doing it too myself i have too much hope too much curiousity too know whats up there i just want too know whats past the mist its so interesting its killing me im wondering will i ever make it too the top?. So here i am still running up im starving ..cant breath ...heart hurts and im lonely its just me i just want to leave out of this place...i look up to the sky...and maybe ill feel better...soon.

No comments: