About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, February 4, 2011

friends far away

I miss my old friends from cali i wanna go and just hang out like we use too when i lived there just skateboard for a while on a sunny day then when the ice cream truck passes through buy cheetos the hott ones with warm cheese on the top and eat them with a kool aid jammer and talk about funny things or things too due in the future. We would lauph and chill and when were done eating skateboard some more till we just could not skate anymore those were great days ...days when i did not have a care in the world things were perfect i miss my friends johhny,anthony,kenny, miss them...maybe one day ill see them again.

1 comment:

lahana said...

I love how your post take me to the places you're talking about. MMM hot ones with warm cheese....