About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Friday, February 4, 2011

i wonder

I wonder due you ever look back at the good memorys due you think of me when im thinking of you when i stay up at night starring at the ceiling thinking if your dreaming of me or thinking of me awake. Due you look at your side and almost feel me there in your arms like i due due you wish that you could just have me appear next too you in your arms like magic due you ever just want too kiss me as much as i want too kiss you and just keep kissing you all night due you want to hold me as much as i want to hold you...forever would you jump if i fell off a plane and catch me like i would catch you if you drowned would i catch you...of course i would...i would jump in the deepest ocean swim down as far as i could just to grab your hand and take you baq to shore and if i couldint save you only myself if i had to let you go to live....i would...drown with...you ...i would die...holding you...i would do anything and everything out of...love...for you...starr hernandez..

1 comment:

lahana said...

Very poetic-- you really make people see the depths of your love.