About Me

My photo
l.a, california, United States
i live life like ama die tomarrow

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

on my mind

Snow it sucks especialy when have new skateboarding sneakers its like you want to skate in them as soon as possible but you cant because its freaking freezing out there cant the sun just come down and melt it all away...my family is weird in a god way...we were dancing to techno in the car on the way to mc donalds. It amazes me how different we are from other familys not saying myne is the best because we have our problems too but im just thankful i have a family and a place to call my own i like how i establish this relationship between brother and sister with my cousins it realy helps us get closer. I wonder whats going to happen in 3 years are we realy going to die or are we going to livelong enouph to have a happy life like it would be realy sad if it just ended in a flash to have our lifes taken away. I wonder if i will see kevin again theres no reason in living life if he wasent alive and in all honesty i can say all i need is him to survive in this cold dead place we call earth i find it funny how alone i feel like i cant reach heaven but when hes with me nothing seems impossible... Bring me the horizon hmm...what can i say about them i realy realy realy!!! want to go to one of thier concerts but just havent had the time it sux ...at least come to union square that would be asome at least bless the fall dude.

No comments: